My Top 5 Apps for Instagram
Mini City Creatives wants to see every entrepreneur succeed. If your small business is not being seen online, Mini City Creatives (MCC) is just the resource you need. Our MCC marketing experts can sit down with you to create an online marketing strategy that will help potential clients find you online. By tapping into email, social media marketing strategies, and more you will be able to reach more clients than you ever have before. We make it easy for you to market your business to current and potential clients.
Today I am sharing with you my favorite apps for Instagram.
1. Canva is life! You can create and publish anything on Canva. We use Canva for our freebies, graphics, e-mail headers, and more. I even used it to create the invitation for my son's birthday party. If you don't have time or the patience to design and create a graphic for your business (or birthday party), we can do it (shameless plug)!
2. Word Swag. allows you to add awesome text to your photos in seconds. The image I'm using for this blog was designed on Word Swag!
3. Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive camera app and photo editor. Lightroom makes photo editing simple. I use it for the presets- have you noticed?
4. Buffer. Plan, collaborate, and publish thumb-stopping content that drives meaningful engagement and growth for your brand. HOWEVER, I only use this app when I am on vacation or cannot post in real-time. I highly recommend posting in real time, but we can get into that another time.
5. Unfold provides streamlined templates to which users can add photos, video, and text to their new Stories. I'm not going to lie, I don't always make an effort to make my stories look pretty, but when I do, they look sooo good. This is because of Unfold.
What are your favorite apps?
There are so many apps out there and I am sure I will be updating this blog post in a few months. Tell me, what are your favorite apps? I would love to know!